Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

My Dear Friends, Do you learn about 969?


Please don't missunderstand upon Myanmar Buddhism.
May I explain you about 969.
The definition of 969 is as the following;
first number 9 represents for the nine great properties of Buddha,
second number 6 represents for the six great properties of Damma (Philosophies of Buddha) andthird number 9 represents for the 9 great properties of Sanga(Buddhist Monks).This is the Definition of 969.

My dear friends,
Never misunderstand and doubt on 969.
If you don't believe you can type and searh about Myanmar Buddhism in Google.
Then you will see the truth, golden pagodaes and simple cultures of Myanmar Buddhism.
And you will feel Buddhist is the Religion of peace.

If you have a plan to come and visit to Myanmar, it is so great.
You will have the good chance to learn about Buddhist and our cultures.
My Friends, You are wellcome anytime.

Thanks alot for reading my post.
May Buddha bless you.Good luck my friends :)


Yours best friend, Ko June (TallGawLy), Yangon, Myanmar

No comments:

Post a Comment

မိတ္ေဆြတို ့၏ ေဆြးေႏြးမူ ေဝဖန္မူအား လိူက္လွဲစြာ ၾကိဳဆိုပါသည္

လြတ္လပ္စြာ ေဆြးေႏြးနိုင္ပါသည္